Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ely Farmers Market Tuesday 4-6:30 9/18/12

Hello farmers market friends,
 
The market will be held at the community center from 4-6:30 today. 
 
It feels like I left for vacation in the summer and came back to an Iowa fall.  I hope the weather holds out a bit longer so I can get a few more pounds of tomatoes from my garden.  Either way, we only have a few more summer market Tuesdays and Saturdays before our last one on October 6.  After that we will move back into the library for the winter months.
 
The winter market will be held at the Ely Public Library from 9-noon on the following Saturdays:

Nov. 3 and 17
Dec. 1, 15, and 22
Jan. 5 and 19
Feb. 9 and 23
Mar. 16 and 30
Apr. 13 and 27
 
I had an opportunity to speak with the wonderful folks at the Ely Town and Country Club last night, so I am hoping to see a few more familiar faces at this week's markets.  It was so nice to meet all of you!
 
See you this afternoon,
 
ali
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment